Someone you can talk to confidentially…
- …when you don’t know what to do, or where to turn
- …when you need a non-judging, practical ear
- …when you want to talk to someone with experience
- …when you want to talk about what is troubling you
Fran Ferguson has solid training and 20 years of counselling experience helping people resolve personal problems and relationship issues. You can expect to be taken seriously, treated respectfully, encouraged, and held in confidence.
From her office near Campbell River, Fran is available for individual counselling and marriage counselling to clients in Campbell River, Black Creek, Courtenay, Comox, and communities on the North Island.
Learn what you can expect in your first counselling visit with Fran:
Does This Sound Familiar?
We often struggle with personal issues that get in the way of happiness, connection, and joy in life.
- I have an inner critic who constantly puts me down
- I become angry really quickly, and don’t know why
- I feel disrespected in my relationship
- I have a knot in my stomach, and feel nervous
- I toss and turn at night-time, and just can’t sleep
- I just can’t shut off my mind
- I feel sad most of the time
- I feel stuck in grief
- An affair has come between us
- Our marriage feels stale, or has run out of steam
- My partner and I are stuck in the same old arguments
- I worry that if people find out what a loser I really am, they’ll reject me
- Between my job, partner, kids, and volunteering, I have so many demands that I just can’t possibly get them all done
It’s easy to get overwhelmed or stuck.
When we don’t know what to do or where to turn, problems seem to take on a life of their own. Sometimes we begin to think that change is impossible.
Fran provides a safe place for you to talk candidly about your concerns, fears and worries, and to begin to set a path to move forward.
Even when you don’t know what to do, or where to start. There is always something you can do.
Contact Fran today to get started.