If you’re not attending classes through a church, a couple’s counsellor is a good choice for pre-marital counselling.
Love, trust and commitment are essential to a good marriage, and so are skills. In pre-marital counselling, we address:
- Compassionate communication
- Problem-solving and interpersonal conflict
- Financial management
- Relationship nurturance and intimacy
- Expectations and differences between you
- Relationships with extended family
- Fulfilling each other’s dreams
Pre-marital counselling is a great investment in your relationship. It’s possible to have a marriage as beautiful as your wedding. It can be fun, too!