Counselling with Fran continues to be available either by videoconferencing or in-person.
Videoconferencing — I would set up your appointment using the OnCall Health platform, and you will receive a link to follow in order to set up your account. OnCall is a Canadian company assuring privacy between healthcare providers and their clients, so I can assure the same confidentiality as face-to-face sessions. Many people are a bit unsure about the technology at the beginning. Therefore, the first 15 minutes of your first videoconference session is free, as we get comfortable with this new way of working together.
In-person — Masks are now optional. Many things are back-to-normal, with a few changes continuing. Here’s what you can expect:
- At your appointment time, knock on the door as usual. No handshakes or hugs, but warm hellos.
- Including my dog in your session is now available and optional.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available for your use.
- We’ll be maintaining at least six-foot physical distances
- I sanitize the bathrooms on a frequent and regular basis.
- I have installed an air purifier as a step towards keeping the space safe.
- If you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of COVID-19 — or if someone in your circle does — please stay home and either reschedule or shift to videoconference. I won’t charge cancellation fees for this.
- I keep a minimum of a half-hour between appointments.
As we continue to keep in-person counselling sessions available, our cooperation with the safety measures set out by WorkSafe and the BC Health Department, and supported by the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors, is important. This is a collaborative effort. We keep each other safe.
To book, call or email: